NEXT brings you Post Malone Bingo! Grab a friend, or three and join the fun.
After a three-year wait, Post Malone’s 4th Studio album, Twelve Carat Toothache, finally drops this month. To celebrate the occasion, NEXT brings you Post Malone Bingo! Grab a friend, or three and join the fun.
What You’ll Need
- At least one friend.
- Coins, buttons or bingo chips to mark your cards.
- A hat, bowl or sock to hold the clues.
- Scissors to cut out the clues and cards.
How to Play
- The game is won by the first person to align four chips in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line.
- Put on Post Malone’s new album, Twelve Carat Toothache, to set the mood.
- Carefully cut out the bingo cards and clues. Put the clues in a container and shuffle them and pass out one Bingo card to each player.
- Either assign one friend to be the designated clue-picker or take turns pulling the clues out of the container. No peeking!
- Place a chip on your FREE SPACE square.
- At the start of each turn, pull a clue and read it aloud. Place a chip on the corresponding square if the clue appears on your board.
- Continue until someone has completed a line of four on their board or until all the clues are done.
- When you complete a line of four, shout “BINGO!” If two people complete a line of four on the same turn, the winner is whoever shouts “BINGO” first.
- Twelve Carat Toothache
- White Iverson
- Hollywood’s Bleeding
- Guitar Hero
- Go Flex
- Rockstar Beerbongs & Bentleys
- Sunflower Congratulations
- Psycho Austin Richard Post
- Better Now Olive Garden
- I Fall Apart
- Always Tired John F. Kennedy
Download the PDF